Classic 8 oz Candle
Classic 8 oz Candle
WILD HONEY FRAGRANCE NOTES
You moved like honey in my dream last night.
A million flowers in bloom in a field of liquid fire, burning beautifully in the morning. Honeycomb drips golden citrus notes and carries the scent of luscious black currant and wild herbs.
Sipping on the divine and flying high on the light of heaven, the moon, the stars and the sun.
You’ll remember me like a melody.
BERGAMONT FRAGRANCE NOTES
Odes to Common Things
A short pass through a mossy forest leaves a shimmering pattern of grounding sandalwood and glinting herbal undertones - bright, botanic and spirit-lifting. The sillage gives way to stillness and soft focus. A breath of wandering summer when you need it most.
A box of tea. A lemon. An open window that looks out on orchard, forest or sea. A crisp, green breeze carrying a sparkling blend of citrus with fragrant ginger, lime and Italian bergamot, steeped with tea and aromatic magnolia flower.
Sip slowly and appreciate the delicacy.
BITTER ORANGE FRAGRANCE NOTES
Kiss me like Zephyrus;
turn me into flora
I want to bloom
like April flowers
in the winter
Rooted in ancient lore, lavender's potent herb still casts a spell in our gardens, where we long to emerge from remoteness and place ourselves inside the signs of spring where a thousand orange groves blossom, flavoring the air and stirring the heart.
Tart citrus Seville orange oil stirred with bright notes of marmalade and a whirl of dark orange bitters are combined with fragrant Barreme lavender, finished with chalky soil, floral notes, and a hint of mango extract.
The gentlest of breezes, the fructifying wind.
CITY OF NIGHT FRAGRANCE NOTES
An ode to the distinctive and mysterious spirit of Jim Morrison. Or just another lost angel?
With ghostly notes of dark hinoki oil and charred vetiver blended with cypress and fir needle to create a deep fragrant resin to evoke the salty, sweaty, animalic pheromone scent of Morrison's armpits. Male sweat holds a seductive sex appeal, achieved with the addition of black pepper and evocative woody floral accords finished with velvety leather and oaked whiskey—mystical, dark, and intense, the smell of a man with a heady sensuality.
LAUREL CANYON FRAGRANCE NOTES
We are stardust
We are golden
When chemistry happens between people with music, magic happens.
A laid-back but creative milieu blossomed in the many half-hidden houses on the leafy, eucalyptus, and jasmine-scented lanes of Laurel Canyon. This L.A. neighborhood was colonized by an impromptu group of musicians in the late sixties and early seventies who conjured beautiful bohemian harmonies in sweet & smoky, scented rooms.
Nearly everyone who was there was, at one time or another, stoned; nobody remembers everything the same way. What is undeniably true is that from the mid-1960s to the early 1970s, some of the most melodic, atmospheric, and subtly political American popular music was written by residents of, or those associated with, Laurel Canyon.
Alluring aromas of cannabis command the mood against a melodic backdrop of fragrant eucalyptus trees after a spring rain. Wildflowers, apricots, swaying palm trees, and David Crosby's suede jacket. You can almost smell the music.
It's got to be a long time coming, to a higher order of peace and freedom.
KASHMIR FRAGRANCE NOTES
Our Kashmir candle is a seductive layered scent inspired by the Led Zeppelin song of the same name. We've all had that moment during a song when the hairs on our arms stand on end. A listening experience that surges through you when it wouldn't hurt to have a little holy water nearby.
Kashmir is a fragrant blend of ethically harvested sandalwood oil, white incense, and dry woody amber oil. Saffron tea notes anchor creamy, soft orientalist spices. Drops of exquisite magnolia flower, vanillin, and musk rest in the base to create a powdery haze. Totally sexy. Kashmir is a transcendent classic well-suited to the adoration of Eastern sovereignty and rock royalty alike.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.